Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Art of (business) Travel....

....or how not to go bonkers when you're on the road.

I do these little "jaunts" down and back from Oregon to Washington quite frequently. ("Jaunts" somehow make it sound more friendly than it really is, but I digress.) Packing can be quite a challenge. I suppose if you are a guy, and it's only one night and two days of work, it's not too hard. Or is it? I mean, there's the business clothing situation. Then there is the workout clothes for the evening...very necessary. Then, the reading material. Let's not forget electronics: laptop, check. iPad, check. B-berry, check. iPhone, check. Cords to charge all of that stuff, you bet. Oh, how about Kindle, for putting myself to sleep. Snacks, since airlines don't do much food these days.

Kitchen sink?

No comments:

Post a Comment